Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Karma


If I were all alone, I should be somewhere but not be here.

If I got sucked in with all the uncontrollable pre-events, I would not resist but to go with the flow.

If the worlds wanted to test me with the hardest trials, I should get on a good ride and wait for what comes along the way.

If things were there for me to be conscious of which I failed, I would be willing to re-take the opportunity irrespective of what it takes.

If things are not meant to be now, I shall keep my head down and be patient to get to where I want to be.

If people could not forgive me for what I have done and/ or how I have made them feel, I would quietly bear the karma with no objections.
If..... and If...


For you to have the courage, let the instincts guide you.

No comments: