Monday, July 18, 2005

Drive Safe in WA



I thought this photo was partcularly distinctive and was gonna write a thank-you note other than cracking up a factual joke. Well, I am sticking with the latter one since the 'patrician object' is already in this very photo lolz.Though the 2nd patrician is not here, you will realise why it is when you read on.

Did you ever get pulled over and yelled at by Police officer something like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"... "YOU ALMOST HIT OUR CAR YOU KNOW?"..... ARE YOU DRUNK?" This actually happened with this white & super-power-steering Honda Accord. When asked what was wrong, luckily the driver did not answer "my tyre is botak (bold)" lolz. "Are you drunk" asked the officer, driver explained in anxiety "no, 'cos I lost grip on the steering wheel". "Be careful" yelled the officer. In fact, we were expecting a breath-test on alcohol level but given that moment of the night was pretty wet as a result of early pouring, the officer somehow convinced the driver's statement. I know you (driver) will kill me when you read this lol, so I am prepared to share my own experience as well.

I would reckon I was the unlucky one, considering I got pulled over and had my breath tested by the WA police twice for the past 6 months or so. The more cracking one happened a couple of months ago and with this and the early incidents (above) it leaves a never-failing laughter among the group. What happened was I was turning right into a traffic-lighted & two-laned junction. As soon as the light turned green I switched from my lane to stay on left without signaling (while the officer had been behind me), soon after the annoying red & blue flashing light was on with an unbearable sound "biu biu~" Hahaha---- LOL. There I was getting a series of lectures and my breath tested. What cracked my whole clique up was the police saying "dont do it in front of officers" I.e. Do not cross the lane without putting your signal while you are aware that an officer has been behind you purposively.


P/s: His tyre was in fact totally botak (no joke lols)

No comments: