Saturday, July 30, 2005

Brotherhood


Hi guys, haven't heard from you for quite a while. How are you all doing there? When I was reviewing some of the composed photos, I was thinking to myself Gee~ U guys have grown a lot. Well, appearance of cos, what did u think? Also, side way huehuehue lols. Gratefully, I enjoyed very much the 2005 CNY & beach outing photos very much. Thanks
Before I call it a day, will introduce u guys to my faithful readers. (Left to right) Kin - not too sure of his personality but i'd reckon he's an extremist, little cowboy - no one cares abt his real name since we've been calling him affectionately for years, Man - we thought he was 'beautiful' as girl, his nick was more famously known as "Angel spreads flowers" doesnt make sense does it? the motive of wanting to know him was be'coz of his sisters only lol jk jk... actually it was his next to kin, Gel - same goes for him, was more infamously known as "lady killer". Virtually many gals fell for his preys jk jk.. lolz. (more troubling one, in green) Paul & Balak last but not least Beckham, it tells a lot about this lad just getting to know his names doesnt it? Quiet simply, he is unpredictable, as simple and difficult as that. Lei - one of an extinct kind, loyal to his friends and faithful to his beloved ones. Downside is he is a fast driver by which he sees no one ever drives in front of him, what adds things worse was his battle car, which was no more than a 2.4L Hilux , and Tak in black, black T-shirt I mean, not "Man is Black" hehuehue lol.
You guys have been with me for almost one-third of my life, need I say more?

No comments: